Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i donated.

hi thar.
it's coffee~

i donated blood last Sunday. :))

NOVEMBER29,2009 - 3rd death anniv of my bestfriend, Joshua Balajadia

since it was his death anniv...
i couldnt sleep saturday night..
so..
what i did was..

i tried calling
1: leslie
2: edwin
3: isaac

but then everyone is either sleeping, or busy, or out of reach.

so i called Ken.

yep.
i called him in the middle of the night alright.

i think it was around 2am
haha

i woke him up.. but thanks to him i slept. :)

i slept around 4am... then woke up at 7am because we're goin to the Church.

3hours of sleep-- bawal yun pag magddonate ka ng dugo.

but since the patient's illness
is LEUKEMIA. i just couldn't back out.
even if i dont know her.
[btw. pls pray for her. her name is Hazel Cano, 17 years old. on need of B+ blood]

so i still went there.
i arrived at 4pm,
blood test at 5pm.

blood extraction at 8pm.

yess. ang tagal sa mother teresa of calcuta thing hospital.

450CC lang pedeng kuhain.
10%of your blood. :)

and since i donated before,
i thought i wouldnt feel nauseous. -.-
but then for the first time...

i felt like i wanted to vomit.
and my head is spinning.
 -.-

is it due to the blood loss?


my dad warned me... he told me to donate once a year na lang. not 2x a year.
so i've decided.

every november 29.. or any date near november 29...
i will donate.

i didnt/couldnt help my bestfriend then,
but... by donating blood atleast once a year... i help other people survive.
some may call it penance...
i call it... volunteering to help those in need.
since i dont have the money to help them financially,
i'll give them my blood instead. :)


oh.
that night, my head hurts.
monday night, my head hurts.
last night, my head hurts.

and i had a bruise on my leg. dunno where it's from .--.

kaya Kira is worried about me. :)
oh my my.

i love kira too. :]



tata~
hope you'd help other people too thru donating blood~
people with Leukemia/dengue... and all sorts of illnesses that requires blood transfusion..
they need you. dont close your hearts.
it is indeed a worth while experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment