Saturday, November 7, 2009

CRAP!

i've been awake since 11am, well actually 8am. and yet... i havent started anything yet... i know that just staring at teh computer wont help me do my 40page comcrap. >.< and yet...
HERE I AM.
aha. doing nothing.
writing this blog.
doing facebook checks.
waiting for a text message,
thinking bout going to national bookstore to buy sttufff...
but then, i realized...
well..
i knew it from the start that it wont help me. >.<



if i did my comcrap now, it would be half-finished by tomorrow!
HAHAH. i WISH.

and tomorrow is an
C ANIMATION FESTIVAL day, >.<



wait im thinking...>.<

















































































































































actually....
i need moar time for comcrap. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment